Suitability for Cruising
- Can you do nothing for days on end?
- Do you like sleeping in damp bedclothes?
- Did you ever get the urge to sleep under the stairs or other confined space?
- Does the smell of diesel bring a sense of nostalgia?
- When sizing up a new boat do you check the comfort of the bunks first?
- Do you sometimes get lube oil mixed up with sun-tan cream?
- Do you sometimes drive your car at 4 knots?
- Can you have a full body-wash with one cup of cold water?
- When asked about the best way to use a spinnaker do you ask, “What is a spinnaker”?
If you have answered “yes” to some of the above, beware, you may be suitable for cruising!