An Introduction to sailing over 5 evenings and includes Club membership for all of 2018
Thursday evenings From mid May (plus one Tuesday shore introduction)
Thursdays are Mayo Sailing clubs sailing evening. You will be assigned to a sailing yacht under the supervision of the Skipper. Yachts are various sizes from 23ft to over 40ft some are keen racers and other cruise Clew bay. Each week you will sail a different yacht to give a good overview of sailing. Afterwards you will gather in the clubhouse with other participants. A light meal is available (€5-10) the bar is open and the opportunity to chat to members of MSC who will be happy to answer any questions you may have and offer guidance on future sailing.
Most participants continue to sail until the season end in October.
- 7-9pm Tuesday 15th May 2018 — Shore based Introduction. Includes basic instruction and information on what is required for the following Thursday’s sailing
- 6.30pm Thursday 17th May — Rotation on various sailing yachts
- 6.30pm Thursday 24th May — Rotation on various sailing yachts
- 6.30pm Thursday 31st May — Rotation on various sailing yachts
- 6.30pm Thursday 7th June — Rotation on various sailing yachts
- 6.30pm Thursday 14th June — Spare Date in case of weather cancellation
- TBA Try Sailing Dinghy sailing Introduction
€ 150 including Introductory membership of Mayo Sailing Club for 2018
View the MSC Facebook page here